Ideas for a shady part of the veg patch please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    NG...not sure how wacky you are...and that's a lovely fence by the way... but had you thought of painting the fence cream...or cream and light green/sage...or something more adventurous like several shades of yellow ?

We used sea grass and country cream on a small shed and it's brightened up the area- and seems to reflect more light ( well- the cream certainly would if it was the main colour)

Search results | DIY at B&Q

just a thought?
    Unfortunately it is technically our neighbours but I think it was done as a gentlemens agreement where they done the panels and the previous owner done the posts and kickboards (forgotten the proper word) so don't really want to change. However, I do think weird and wacky sculpture may now be on the list as the shade gets worse as there is a sycamore in the corner which joins a leylandi hedge

Comment

I did have an ongoing battle with my neighbour over the back fence who loved that horrible fake red cedar colour and he always waited for me to finish painting my side dark oak and then ran out and painted his so the dribbles ran all over my hard work ggrrrr but suppose it was the same for him = c'est la vie
      82.6% of people believe any statstic!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X