No announcement yet.

Just trees plot - judge to decide

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How strange.......he was evicted 2 years ago........

Gardener evicted from allotment after a spat - Local News - Hastings and St. Leonards Observer
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

I knew I'd heard about this chap before - I'm surprised he wasn't on that strange allotment TV programme.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        I knew I'd heard about this chap before - I'm surprised he wasn't on that strange allotment TV programme.
        It rang bells with me that's why I did a search............maybe he just wants the publicity as the stories don't marry. In 2011 he was sticking up for other plot holders.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Another weird thing - he spent £600 on 11 fruit trees £55 a tree - for puny little things like that. Pull the other one............

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
            In 2011 he was sticking up for other plot holders.

Thinks to self .... why are these people not sticking up for him now,surely that would be the honourable thing to do
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Well he's had 20 pages of publicity on the vine. I hope he's grateful for our contribution...........

Comment

For the record, this was another thread about him
                http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ted_67497.html

Comment

His trees don't seem to have grown at all in the last couple of years!
                  Likac66

Living in her own purple world

Loving gardening, reading, knitting and crochet.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwin. View Post
                    It's a lot of trees for such a small area, they'll cover the entire thing when fully grown.
                    And block light plus sap up energy from other plots. As it says allotment I'm assuming that there are more people using the land? We all know how hated trees can be in the wrong place. Wish I could just plant veg leave them and just harvest as this guy seems to want to do. But I don't think this guy has even considered the impact on others. He also wants freeish legal assistance! Plus he has had lots of free publicity on the Vine.................

Sorry I have some fruit trees planted plus will be getting some fruit bushes in this year but they will be situated where the other plot holders can help themselves plus not impact on their plots. It's a thumbs down from me on this one.

The trees do look a bit small assuming he did plant the 5 years ago that soil must be dead NOT!
                    Last edited by mrgrower; 03-03-2013, 06:49 AM.
                    Today I will be mainly growing Vegetables.

Tonight The bloody slugs & snails will eat them!

https://www.facebook.com/manchester....ts?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

I know there'd been a story on him before on here but I couldn't find it!

It says he got it in 2007 but by the looks of it only planted the trees very recently. If he didn't cultivate it up to that point then he deserved to be kicked off.
                      Trees are not an allotment.

I assume the fact he's looking for a freebie solicitor is the reason for him wanting press coverage again.

Assuming his plot is/was on a site near his home
                      https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=TN3...gl=uk&t=h&z=19
                      Could it be this one over by the hedge?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X