Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video update on my allotment.

My first video so be kind

Despite rarely feeling the cold, I felt it Saturday, hence the shaking on the video. I forgot my water proof trousers and so my legs were freezing in the rain. Didn't help that I got a load of water down my back when I took my coat for when I had some sandwiches in the car.
    An attempt to live a little more self-sufficient

the one plant in your herb bed might be coltsfoot... Or jack in the hedge if it smells garlicy...

Nice plot! Some of my leeks are tiny - some are big but I have two different types.
    I too am awful at labelling and remembering what I've planted.
    Last edited by alldigging; 31-12-2012, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Your mystery plants look like Alchemilla Mollis and Teasel. Both self seed everywhere!!

Comment

I might rip out them two mystery plants, make more room for strawberrys etc

Originally posted by alldigging View Post
        Nice plot! Some of my leeks are tiny - some are big but I have two different types.
        I too am awful at labelling and remembering what I've planted.
        I do it all the while, sow/plant something then forget either the variety or what it actually is. I need to start labeling this year.
        An attempt to live a little more self-sufficient

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          Your mystery plants look like Alchemilla Mollis and Teasel. Both self seed everywhere!!

That what I was going to say We've got a few teasels the Gold finches love them.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X