No announcement yet.

Security Hedging

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys thanks for your advice but this is a problem that has been going on for over 10yrs. I have just taken over and spent some time going through the correspondence. I feel that the school is just not going to back down and to be honest I want to work on building up a better relationship with them. I'd like to increase the community spirit of the site and I just don't feel that being militant with the council and the school is the way forward.

i think the fact that they have agreed to have the hedge on their property, and share in the cost of planting it, is a step in the right direction. Growing hedge will obviously take a few years, but I honestly see it as our best option for the time being.

As long the school doesn't feel greatly effected by the vandalism, they will never agree to loosing 10k from their budget. Personally I can see their point.

The biggest worry for me in my research is the fact that we're now out of dormant season and so costs are going to rise. Although to be honest by the time we all agree on something it will probably be late summer anyway!

Comment

Buy a catapult & put a few windows in then
      ntg
      Never be afraid to try something new.
      Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
      A large group of professionals built the Titanic
      ==================================================

Comment

Re Nick's posts about 'stab the little b*ggers' & 'put a few windows in' I feel I should point out that G.Y.O. magazine & forum doesn't endorse any of these methods (just in case the lawyers are watching!) & he's only joking(I think!)
        Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X