No announcement yet.

What Paths Have You Got On Lottie?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont have a lottie but in my veggie plot in my garden I have weed suppressing membrane with gravel on the top.
    I do get the occasional weed popping up, but I leave the garden for 4 weeks at a time when working and it really is only occasional.
    Because all of my veggie plot is raised beds, I dont step on the soil so my boots dont get muddy, so there is no transfer of gravel with wet and muddy boots.
    Bob Leponge
    Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Weed control fabric with wood chippings on the top up the middle of my plot.
      Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
      and ends with backache

Comment

Hi all, thankyou so much for your replies. I try not to tread on the soil too much and hardly do much in the rain but the day we fell over the lottie was desperate to be weeded so we ended up there in the rain and consequently got very muddy and slippy.

I will pass on all your advice to my friend and hopefully come up with alternative thats safe for all. Will use slabs as base for shed when we eventually get round to getting one.

Thankyou all

Emma

Comment

I have gravel between my raised beds at home and no slug problem but I plan to have weed supressing fabric and bark chippings at the "lottie" as it is delivered for free.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X