Chilli identification?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chilli identification?

I have Anaheim, red cherry, Serrano, Fresno, Thai hot and Jalapeno chillies growing.
    Which one of these has upright facing chillies roughly the size and shape of a Jalapeno?
    I've googled images but only two appear to be upright, the red cherry and the smaller thai hot!
    Beginning to wonder whether I've been sold the right mix!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Im growing red cherry for the first time this year, heres a photo, hope it helps you with your ID
    Attached Files

Comment

It could be Thai hot.

Comment

Hi Snadger, you say you've googled but have you tried the Chileman? growing chilli peppers thechileman.org

Comment

Originally posted by rustylady View Post
          Hi Snadger, you say you've googled but have you tried the Chileman? growing chilli peppers thechileman.org
          Thanks rusty! After going through the guide..............thy could possibly be Fresno it appears?
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by chengjing View Post
            It could be Thai hot.
            Thanks chengjing but I think I've already identified my Thai's.......they are a lot smaller and the plant itself is smaller.

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by Jillyreeves View Post
              Im growing red cherry for the first time this year, heres a photo, hope it helps you with your ID
              Thanks Jilly! My red cherries appear to be upward facing..........unless they topple over once they grow bigger?

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X