Whoop whoop My First Harvest!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoop whoop My First Harvest!

Yippee. I just wanted to tell anyone who is interested (my family are starting to tire of me wittering on about my allotment ) that I've harvested my first crop from my new lottie. 2.5kg of podded broad beans!

I feel such a sense of achievement and a desparate need for a new freezer!! What am I going to do with all these veggies??

I have also dug out some garlic which was going brown and one courgette but the bean harvest was so much more than I could ever have grown in my own teeny garden that I'm totally blown away by it all. How exciting...now who else can I go tell
    RtB x

It's never gets less exciting you know, how ever often it happens. There's something magical about plants you've raised from seed giving you proiduce.

Well done that Robin!
    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Good stuff - was that all in one picking?

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

how exciting! i cant wait till i pull my first harvest!
        sophie.x

http://www.dressedupdigger.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well done you!
          Growing vegetables and flowers to share.
          www.takeoneseed.wordpress.com

Comment

Robin.. That is so nice to hear.. your first harvest.. I love this time of the year and it is exciting as you say, your excitement will continue throughout the year as other things come into fruition, all that hard work will now pay dividends.

Well done I say

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X