Wahey :)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wahey :)

New allotments properly started today in Fort William, they've been in the pipeline for three years. Since we only moved to the area at beginning of year, I was a bit behind getting my name on the list, but I am second on the wating list. 17 plots now, but the plan was for 20 in the initial phase. At moment they aren't sure when the final three will be available. Have brilliant long term plans for the whole area.

But since I went up to help make raised beds, one guy has offered me half his plot until my plot is ready Going to be a lot of hard work, so probably just as well there are two of us. Also when mine is ready, he'll help me with mine.

My camera jammed today, so will get some photos next time I am up.

Here are some pics of the plot I am sharing meantime, I've got the left hand side. Lot of work!. It is quite a slope, hard to see on the photos. Also pic 2 is of where my real plot will probably eventually be. Great views
    Attached Files
    Last edited by elsie-scot; 21-04-2010, 07:13 PM.
    Elsie

Good news indeed Elsie!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Warms the cockles of me heart, Elsie - what a lovely way to start out on a new site! Collaboration and mutual support from the word go!
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Excellent news - congratulations!
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Really pleased for you
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Congratulations it's good news when this sort of thing happens.

Comment

Thanks. It was a clever idea to get most of the plot holders together doing something, quite a few have met before at meetings, but getting dirty is much more of an ice breaker.
              Elsie

Comment

Congrats and get stuck in !
                You have to loose sight of the shore sometimes to cross new oceans

I would be a perfectionist, but I dont have the time

Comment

Pics added now
                  Elsie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X