No announcement yet.

Where is your lottie ?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have put mine in, but the picture is from when the land was wasteland and doesn't show the lotties. Not much better now mind, but it is slightly more cultivated.

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
      Lazgaot - I think you are going to have to be a bit patient with me! I've signed in, opened up your map - navigated my way to my own lottie: how do I put a marker in? As soon as I get to my area, the edit function seems to disappear.
      Ooh - now you've put a new map link in I think I did it- is it there?
      All sorted for you.
      My 2014 No Dig Allotment
      My 2013 No Dig Allotment
      My 2012 No Dig Allotment
      My 2011 No Dig Allotment

Comment

Thanks Andrew whoever you are i don't think i'd have figured out how to do it myself.
        I got really excited and thought there was another grape on my site but no its only me. :O(
        Growing vegetables and flowers to share.
        www.takeoneseed.wordpress.com

Comment

Hello from Hendon Road, not so sunny Gateshead

Comment

Added my lottie eventually. It is on Belle Green Lane Allotments, Barnsley.
            Karen

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool
            Even a journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step!

Comment

Originally posted by Liza View Post
              I have often wondered if any of my neighbors at the lottie are Grapes ?

My lottie is at..... New Road, Didcot, Oxon.

Wheres yours ?
              Hello!

I live right down the road from your lottie, but mine is at Mereland Road. I would have loved to be at the one on New Road, but when one became available at Mereland, I jumped for it!
              http://www.twitter.com/sbeneli

Comment

Hi all,

Mines on haslem Park, Preston. Better than the gym and no where near as expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by sbeneli View Post
                  Hello!

I live right down the road from your lottie, but mine is at Mereland Road. I would have loved to be at the one on New Road, but when one became available at Mereland, I jumped for it!
                  Hi SB, what a shame but at least you have a lottie. I know the waiting lists are full in Didcot.
                  You have to loose sight of the shore sometimes to cross new oceans

I would be a perfectionist, but I dont have the time

Comment

Originally posted by Liza View Post
                    Hi SB, what a shame but at least you have a lottie. I know the waiting lists are full in Didcot.
                    The waiting lists aren't very long, at least. I joined the list in February and was told their next check would be in April to see who was giving up their plots, and seven weeks later we were offered one. I've considered applying for one at New Road and then giving up the other plot, but we've put so much work into clearing it that I don't think I have the heart to do so!
                    http://www.twitter.com/sbeneli

Comment

Hi, mine is plot 1, Danetre Drive Allotments, Daventry, Northants. I have a half plot that I share with friends.

Emma

Comment

Corkscrew lane, Whitmore Road, Taunton

haven't got a google a/c so heres mine from googles free maps
                        right in the centre of the map where it says Corkscrew Ln to the left of the A
                        Google Maps

Comment

My plot is @ The Grove Allotments on Stand Road in Chesterfield.

Grapes Lotties - Google Maps

Grapes Lotties - Google Maps Plot 2
                          Last edited by Currysniffa; 02-11-2010, 03:04 PM. Reason: Added plot 2
                          Chris

My Allotment Journal @
                          Google+ and Youtube

https://plus.google.com/106010041709270771598/posts

http://www.youtube.com/user/GrowingJournal/videos
                          -

Updated Regularly-Last Update was 30-05-16

Comment

rosebank allotments,cowdenbeath,fife.
                            Couldnt get it to drop onto the map,sorry

Comment

Plot L, Waverledge site, Great Harwood, Lancs. Took five and a half years on the waiting list, probably take that long again to work out how to use Google Maps!

Comment

Avon Road, Chelmsford. Happily only a short walk.

(photo taken before allotments were allocated)

Maps of the world, street map search - powered by Multimap

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X