No announcement yet.

32b.......

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done RT, it looks fab. Please keep us posted on progress.
    Bex

Comment

well done RT! an official lottie holder..................now this is when the gossip really starts lol
      Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

It's going to be a bugger getting a barrow round those twisty paths though it does look nice..... I've just slung a load of 2nd hand paving slabs up one edge of the plot and have cross-paths delineating the flat beds....

chrisc

Comment

Well done rt path straight down the middle for me my half plot is too small lol.
          Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
          and ends with backache

Comment

Nice one RT. It reminds me of a book I'm looking at (I don't read, just look) by Joe Swift. He did his very similar using diamond & triangle shaped beds with paths inbetween, if you know what I mean.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Not read the book BM. Sorry not done the new plan yet... too knackered! lol Will try today. I'm gonna put 2 plans up and see what people think...
              Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Can't think why you might be knackered RT
                WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

*scratches head and ponders...* nope no idea either!

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Comment

Fab news RT, is started with half a plot last year and it is more than enough to grow loads of veg. I put in raised beds and found this a really good way to cram a wide variety of crops into my plot. Mine is 17b on my lottie.
                    I now have 18b too!! So am happily planning out what i will be growing on my plots side by side.
                    Enjoy.
                    When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Thank you Miffy. Here's hoping that OFSTED play nicely with you in 2010 and that your OFSTED inspectors are nice(not like mine who before even saying hello said to me "I pride myself on NEVER giving an outstanding, in over 10 years of doing inspections!")

Comment

I think that is awful RT, that is the equivalent of a doctor writing out your prescription before you have even opened your mouth!!
                        Our inspectors are tough but fair i think. Though we have a way to go this year and it is not going to be easy.
                        I view them as a necessary evil really. It is what we do everyday as professionals that count and i am sure that you are an excellent teacher every day.
                        If your children are happy and you are in what you do.
                        Smile sweetly and know they will be off else where very soon!!
                        We are due two more short inspections and if we get satisfactory as a school for those it will trigger a full on inspection for the Summer. So no pressure there then!!
                        Whoop, whoop for 2010.
                        I think my lottie is going to keep me sane this year.
                        Take care, i know comments like the Ofsted Inspector made to you are horrid at the time but you know what a good teacher you are, Miffyxx
                        When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

It was only for a childminding inspection (both OH and I are registered) although we also have to comply with EYFS

Comment

What do you mean 'only childminding', without fab people like you working mums and dads would be unable to go to work to support their families. I think you do an amazing job and i am full of admiration for childminders and those working with pre school children and their families. You are not 'only' a childminder you are an early years educator, and that is worth an EXCELLENT in my book any day.
                            Happy new yearxx

Comment

bless ya, you've gone and brought a tear to my eye. What I meant was the inspections are not as intense as the inspections that you have been through recently.

Teachers, policemen and nurses should be the highest paid professions in my book as they shape the world we live in, both now and in the future.

Comment

You're a registered Childminder - blimey, standards can't be that high LOL I mean, Jo I can understand, she's normal! But...

*Ducks and hides, but with big grin!
                                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X