No announcement yet.

32b.......

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you want to tell me my lotties gonna be artifically inflated in the future?
    Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Well, you never know RT - they say if you can't expand horizontally you should go vertical!!
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

32B... Yup those were the days

Congrats mate, well done, I'll have a swift glass of sommat to celebrate (well that's today's excuse sorted lol!) How can the weather have chased people away - or has it been bad over there? It's been a beautiful day here, warm and sunny!

Anyway, get Jo out there digging, that'll get the baby moving! Only joking Jo, don't do anything of the sort hun!
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Hurrah. let the Gardening begin.!
          Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Congratulations. I shall toast you in vodka and apple juice in a moment

Originally posted by RedThorn View Post
            There's also water provided on site too!
            Yeah, but can you turn it off when you've got enough of it?
            If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess

Comment

Congratulations RT.
              Hope yours isnt as overgrown as mine.
              Looking forward to your progress reports.
              Let us know what you are planting and harvesting.

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

Got the pics plot measures 18ft by 48 ft
                Attached Files

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Comment

Sounds good and doesn't look too over grown. Quite small but certainly a lot better than nothing.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Looks good! Trust me, with a new baby on the way, that sounds like the perfect size to be able to maintain it and spend time with the family! Mine is 32x62ft and my baby isn't quite a baby anymore (13 months tomorrow) and trying to spend more than an hour at a time doing anything is impossible!

Look forward to seeing your progress!
                    http://want2livethegoodlife.wordpress.com/

Comment

Do you have to put a number on a little sign board or are you going to hang a 32b bra on the bean sticks good luck with your plot i hope it works for you....jacob
                      What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
                      Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Looks really good RT - a shaded area at the bottom - not too overshadowed though- looks a bit like couch grass you've got there but clearly some raised beds going on so the roots shouldn't be too hard to shift! A good task to keep fit until March/April time?
                        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Great pics! That'll keep you busy huh! Is it far from home?

I'd suggest getting a load of cardboard, (there'll be plenty around most shop back doors this time of year) and cover as much as you can to weaken the existing weeds, then when you've got the time, you can tackle it in manageable chunks. I've got a few paper sacks from Horse and Chicken feed, if it helps, but not sure I've got enough. If you need any, let me know - I always keep them anyway!
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

hmm thanks 4 the idea G4...got a few bags which I've been loath to bin too!

Best part is the site is 5 to 7 mins walk from my house

Comment

I notice there's a few shady characters on your plot that you may need to have a word with!
                              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Brilliant news RT
                                http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sarajjohnson
                                http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...blogs/pipkins/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X