No announcement yet.

I've got one!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW DDL Very well done, looks smashing, and your OH didnt think you could cope! your a power woman!
    Yo an' Bob
    Walk lightly on the earth
    take only what you need
    give all you can
    and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

Hi YB! Yep, I think I've shown what I can do if I set my heart on it. Bless OH! He's just said it looks really good and that it looks very smart - smarter than some of the ones already there! WOW!

I can't wait until June to come and see your plot - I really want to meet you and your chooks! Looking forward to meeting you.

Bernie aka Dexterdog
      Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Update on my lottie, (must sort out some pics!) got some free bark chippings the other night to cover my paths - did my back in (again) but worth it! Today took delivery of a IBT (?) one of those huge water containers in a metal cage - yipee! OH sorted out the guttering and helped me do some weeding and earthing up of my tatties - at this rate, he's going to be my second in command! Happy days! Bernie
        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Nice one Bernie! Glad to hear things are going well, but please doo look after your back! I'd love an IBT or two for plot1!
          Blessings
          Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
          Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
          Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
          On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Gee Whiz, DDL, don't know how I've missed your new pics, but you sure have done a great job there. Looks great. You must be very proud and delighted with all your work. Hope you have a fabulous growing season and keep posting the pics. I just love to see what other grapes are doing.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X