No announcement yet.

Thieves on the plot

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It amazes me how some people go to so much effort just to nick a spade , or plastic chairs.
    Hope thet get caught Alison .
    Take photographs today because tommorow you might not have

Together everyone achieves more

Comment

Originally posted by Alice View Post
      Just despicable Alison. I can't understand why people would make thieves of themselves for such small gain. You must feel quite hurt and betrayed by the people around you.
      Don't feel at all hurt and betrayed by those around me as I don't think it's them that did it. They're a good bunch on the site and didn't jump to any conclusions about them.

Originally posted by tricky View Post
      It amazes me how some people go to so much effort just to nick a spade , or plastic chairs.
      Hope thet get caught Alison .
      Since talking to a load of the other plot holders it seems like a few of us were hit but very little was properly missing. The woman on the plot next to me saw some young kids and it seems like they were having a laugh at our expense. Found that we'd aquired a roll of membrane in our shed, returned it to it's rightful owner and it turned out he had our spade and somebody else's fork. By the time we'd all pooled things that weren't ours, we're only missing the chairs which we think they may have wanted for a den. Annoying but not as bad as first though and certainly not another plot holder.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

We had it where 45 sheds were broken in to but nothing taken.
        My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X