No announcement yet.

Progress on the Plot

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent Alison...really inspirational that it can be done...Cheers!
    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
      Brilliant Alison...........but you've been doing more than the 30mph sign in your first group of piccies allows............you've been speeding, but I'll let you off!!!!
      LOL - funnily enough everybody does more than 30 down that road

Thanks everybody for the encouragement, I've been lucky that OH has helped out by making the raised beds and doing a bit of the digging and my lottie friend is responsible for the pond too. We've now finished double digging 10 of the 12 main veg beds (each 10' by 4') with another one almost done and the frame finished for all 12. Also, (very) roughly cleared the ground where I hope to put a polytunnel at some point, covered it in cardboard and planted additional potatoes in it over the weekend. The ground there could probably have done with a bit more loosening as it's a bit compacted so the crop in that area will probably be low but at least something is planted there.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

looking good Alison .
        Take photographs today because tommorow you might not have

Together everyone achieves more

Comment

Looks great alison, one question where did you get the wood for those raised beds?

Just an Office Guy trying to grow own food

http://www.allotment13.blogspot.com/

Comment

Wow. I don't often wander into this bit of the forum, having only a garden, but that transformation is SO impressive. I really wouldn't know where to begin if I were faced with that. Lovely pond too.

Comment

Congratulations, Alison. It's looking good.
              Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Thanks everybody, your words of encouragement really spur me on. Hope to spend the day up there tomorrow doing a load more sowing and a bit of digging. If I do anything that makes a marked difference I'll post a piccie so you can all see.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Great stuff - what a sense of achievment. I always feel much better when I look back at the pics of what I have already achieved and not how far I have yet to go!

Comment

wow...jealous, jealous, jealous!!!!

Comment

There's some work gone into that! Should be reaping the rewards very soon with a bit of luck!!

Comment

That is looking really great! Well done
                        WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X