No announcement yet.

Excited, but daunted!!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Sharon! what super news! well done - hope things go well but do keep everyone updated with your progress on the Vine! don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have - the "Grapes" are a lovely bunch (!) of people with lots of useful advice, tips and hints! DDL
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Originally posted by jlottie View Post
      Hi Sharon

There is free manure in Kent too, hope one is close enough.

http://www.moongardening.cwc.net/KEN...20PAGE%201.htm

jl
      thanks for this link jlottie found 2 in my town will call them tomorrow, and that sharon is why we keep coming back to the vine, apart from them all being mad

Comment

Originally posted by NEWTO THE PLOT View Post
        thanks for this link jlottie found 2 in my town will call them tomorrow, and that sharon is why we keep coming back to the vine, apart from them all being mad
        Glad to be of help, only found it by chance when I was looking into Moon Gardening, its a very interesting site.

Comment

Thanks very much for this! I have phoned a couple of places and now know where to go!!

Where abouts in Kent are you NewtothePlot?!

My other half spent a couple of hours on my allotment yesterday doing some repair work to the shed! Just needs a bit more work doing to the roof! Hopefully the council will clear the stuff left on the site this week and then I can get going with sorting out at the weekend!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X