No announcement yet.

New lottie AKA local dog toilet!!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have got raised beds in my garden and unless they are fully planted up they are constantly full of cat poo. They don't even bury it. One of the raised beds is bare at the moment except for literally pile upon pile of poo. It is disgusting - I have small children who like to dig the beds with me so I end up doing it when they are not around instead of enjoying the time in the garden with them. I have to cover the beds when not planted up with chicken wire or similar to stop them - unfortunately I ran out hence the disgusting problem at the mo. There used to be lots of cats in my area and then all of a sudden alot of them went missing - maybe someone more fed up with it then me!

Comment

Originally posted by emilymup View Post
      I have got raised beds in my garden and unless they are fully planted up they are constantly full of cat poo. They don't even bury it. One of the raised beds is bare at the moment except for literally pile upon pile of poo. It is disgusting
      I've just started getting this problem too. I've only just created the raised bed but every couple of days cat poo. I wanted to plant veg in there. I've already put some garlic in but I don't want to eat it now. Goodness knows what I'll end up with. Miaow
      Last edited by Joe; 21-01-2009, 05:03 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

This is a bugbear with me too, I have five dogs and have always cleand up after them wherever we are, even woodland paths and beaches. I don't think I have a jacket or coat which doesn't have nappy bags in the pockets for cleaning up.

We live on a road close to open fields and I am fed up with asking people not to let their dogs leave mess by my drive, I have offered bags for them to clean up and regularly wash the area down with bleach and hot water. In the past we have had young puppies here (we used to breed) and it scared me to death to think that we were being careful and yet others refused to pick up.

The idea of pepper is good or there is a commerical product wgich is said to keep unwanted animals away from gardens etc.

Comment

Well, how charming it is to see this delightful thread revived

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X