Where to get scaffold pipes???

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get scaffold pipes???

Hello, I have been looking at vids of making a poly tunnel using scaffold pipes cut down and blue water pipes but where do you get scaffold pipes? I searched the usual places and they do them but there is a minimum purchase and the delivery outweighs the project. Any suggestions please?

We once got some from a local scrapyard and got them dropped off free when he was passing.

Comment

I reckon that if you called in at local scaffolder's and let them know what you want they may try and help you? There are bound to be bent tubes which are no good to them but could be of use to you if cut into shorter lengths?

I've never tried it mind so don't blame me if you are unfruitful.
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

contact a local scaffolding contractor they may have some that are rejects for scaffolding

Pigletwillie ( on here) made one (or two) and I think he posted on here how he did it?
        ntg
        Never be afraid to try something new.
        Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
        A large group of professionals built the Titanic
        ==================================================

Comment

Hi Iam not in the UK but what about using steel mesh such as here https://www.travisperkins.co.uk/stee...90200/p/897944
          Bearn, Pyrenees Atlantique France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X