No announcement yet.

Cheap shed!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no it's just a homebase one oh well will be going off to Barrow in the next week or so, and theres one there, i'll have to remember to take it with me.

Comment

Homebase have quite a decent online store. They occasionally have online exclusive offers : Homebase - Make a House a Home

Comment

For anybody in the Leicester area here is a place worth trying
        They will deliver & erect your shed
        Had mine off the nearly three years ago (still sound)
        Garden Timber Sheds Leicester Playhouses & Garden Stores Leicestershire
        Last edited by bubblewrap; 11-08-2008, 08:44 PM.
        The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
        Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by Tam View Post
          Homebase have quite a decent online store. They occasionally have online exclusive offers : Homebase - Make a House a Home
          oh i hadn't thought about doing it online, but i'm not sure if you can with a voucher? and then theres postage

Comment

A happy ending for the sad story. I put an ad up in our village shop for an
            old, unwanted shed and someone rang me today to offer me a 7x5 shed which is in not too bad condition (minor repairs only needed plus new felt for the roof) free of charge. Yippee!!

So who needs Homebase anyway

Now have to work out how to transport it to my lottie, but where there's a will etc etc

Comment

Awwwwww, well done. Glad you got yourself sorted with a shed. I've put an ad on freecycle for one, but I'm not holding my breath

Comment

Freecycle might work (got a dozen paving slabs for my paths the other day through that) but I've been amazed at how I pick things up just be sticking a notice in our local shop. I got my greenhouse that way a few months ago - elderly couple just didn't want theirs any more and were delighted to have it removed. Being free it was a lot cheaper than Ebay and no travel involved. Got a cup of tea and lots of encouragement as well

Comment

and hey....just been offered a dozen paving slabs FOC - a different notice, this time in the local post office. Just round the corner from my allotment too.

I'll be getting a reputation around here. Amazing how one person's rubbish is another's treasure

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X