• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john c View Post
    Do It For FUN!!!
    Not for the MUN
    .We all know its not about the money lol
    your right its not but it does feel good to look at your plate or in your freezer and think how little it's cost and how much fun it is.

Comment

Yep, we do it for fun, but the financial incentive is also a big one, especially in the current climate! Realising just how much you've saved can be a big boost to the ego and to get out of bed when its wet n cold n go to the plot!
      Blessings
      Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
      Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
      Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
      On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

I have started growing my own to save money.

I know i am still a novice but every little bit helps here in the Falklands. A 5lb bag of new spuds at xmas time can cost £10. Two tomatoes around about £2, a lettuce (not always very nice looking) can be £2...i wont go on!

So to all you people out there who are making big savings good on yah, there is pleasure from saving and gardening is saving in my opinion
        Last edited by where2start; 23-11-2008, 09:03 PM. Reason: Wrong weight entered should have been lbs and not Kg

Comment

Wow!! You could save and make a fortune! - Grow your own and then sell them at the roadside!
          Tori

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X