No announcement yet.

Sloping plot

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Susieq100, my beds are 10ft x 4ft and find it easy to reach the center from both sides. I can then plant for or five rows of what ever i want to grow. Have a gander at my beds and i will try and go up the lottie today to get more pics of what it looks like with growing veg.

Attached Files
    good Diggin, Chuffa.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

http://chuffa.wordpress.com/

Comment

"word on the street (allotment wise) is that I can dig up my brassicas and transfer them to my 'new' plot"

I thought that brassicas liked to be undisturbed (e.g. have rock hard soil, planted firmly and a bit deep, and not get rocked by the wind), otherwise Brussels Sprouts "blow" and so on.

If they will allow you to leave them where they are, for this crop, I think that would be better. I mean, you've already dug the bed for the next owner, leaving your "stuff" there for a while isn't much to ask, is it?
      K's Garden blog the story of the creation of our garden

Comment

Kristen - that's not a bad idea. I will ask. The worst that can happen is that I will be told - No! Chuffa - I would appreciate that, thanks very much.

Thanks for all the good advice folks. I'll be back (you have to imagine a heavy Schwarzennegger type accent there)!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X