bargins!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bargins!

hi all, ive just posted this in chitchat but incase you dont get that far woolworths are selling off mr fothergill seeds for 60p!! any type even the expensive 1s

Seeds

[Great1 i'm off down there tomorrow,thanks.

Comment

Its a great offere, I bought loads yesterday and took all of the multi-packs of lettuce leaves (6 sorts of lettuce all individually foil packed - rrp was £3.70!)

I'm visiting a woolworths near work tomorrow and I'm going to clear them out as well.
      'People don't learn and grow from doing everything right the first time... we only grow by making mistakes and learning from them. It's those who don't acknowledge their mistakes who are bound to repeat them and do no learn and grow. None of us are done making mistakes or overflowing with righteous wisdom. Humility is the key.'
      - Thomas Howard

Comment

i went in woolies yesterday, and none of the seeds were marked down though wilkinsons and poundstretchers(instore) were all half price

Comment

I was in Homebase today and they have a help yourself to our cardboard and pots/pot holders just after the checkout, so helped myself to quite a bit.
          I'm new to veggies, but trying !

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X