No announcement yet.

Have just got an allottment OMG

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the advice - Im hunting down a shed now and am very much looking forward to getting there this weekend and getting started - my neighbour has put tarpaulin all over it to stop the weeds - so Im hoping its going to be weed free or at least be an easy plot to sort. Lets hope so anyway.

Lou

Comment

Fantastic news!!!
      Perfect timing too for the BH weekend!!..lets hope the sun keeps shining for you

3 more things to take..... Suncream, bottled water and most important of all a big bucket and some loo paper
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        Suncream,
        Come on Nicos, now you're being silly. A rain hat and wellies maybe, but suncream
        http://norm-foodforthought.blogspot.com/

If it ain't broke, don't fix it and if you ain't going to eat it, don't kill it

Comment

Dear Loublou1,

I regret to say no matter how long in the tooth the other posters are - and how long their lists. If you have an allotment the first essential on you list is (Norm I agree with you) wellies.

Also most allotment holders do take a primus stove so they can prepare their saute of slug with a garnish of dock and nettle confit.

:-)

Comment

jUST BOUGHT A SMALL ROTOVATOR

Well Me and the kids were down Sat pm did a load of digging. Been down again today and got my spuds in - Ive just bought a small rotovator off ebay and collecting tomorrow am. So will be busy again tomorrow, but hopefully it will take less time. Thoroughly enjoying it and I look forward to getting back down there in the morning.

Lou

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X