No announcement yet.

At last

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news! Sorry I missed this when it was originally posted. You must have it all sorted by now though right?
    A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post

Great news! Sorry I missed this when it was originally posted. You must have it all sorted by now though right?
      I'm fast but not that fast!!!

I can't get over the photo of what I first thought was Morrisey - jumping!!! Talk about achieving the impossible.

We were going to do it all ourselves, but if the man is coming to rotavate for us; for the sake of a fortnight I'll let him get on with it. Just going up there in a few mins to measure up and try and save the 2 wooden chairs that we want to save for our cups of tea. I'm going to buy us 2 flasks this weekend as well!!!

The only thing is that I now have to redo all my plans on what is going where. Need more squared paper and a spare evening to plot it all out.

Comment

welcome to the jungle ! look's like your going to be busy for abit.
        ---) CARL (----
        ILFRACOMBE
        NORTH DEVON

a seed planted today makes a meal tomorrow!

www.freewebs.com/carlseawolf

http://mountain-goat.webs.com/

now in blog form ! UPDATED 15/4/09

Comment

Aye; I think I am!

Comment

thank's for reading the blog and as you see it's not impossible ,but just takes time.
            Planning is an inportant stage and you will change your mind lots of times and that's not a bad thing as your choices will also change.
            On important thing is do as much as you can with out making it a chore and it don't matter how long it takes to get right as after all i'm in year 2 and i've 1 more to go to get it close to workable.
            Good luck with your endevor
            ---) CARL (----
            ILFRACOMBE
            NORTH DEVON

a seed planted today makes a meal tomorrow!

www.freewebs.com/carlseawolf

http://mountain-goat.webs.com/

now in blog form ! UPDATED 15/4/09

Comment

We had a mini-lottie since last April, as the house we bought has a garden attached - well - it is about 20 feet away by the canal. We rotavated it, I put raised beds in and my OH put weed fabric and bark down. We decided on 5 beds and a load of borders. i must admit, we loved it last year, but it just wasn't big enough for all the staples that we want to grow.

This one is much bigger but as long as they rotavate it - we should be well away. But after waiting since mid summer - I am impatient and just want to get beds laid out and some fabric down to walk on.

If it looks anything like our garden [pic below] in a few months, I'll be a very happy bunny.
              Attached Files

Comment

Oh wow, congratulations, I'm soooooo jealous. My father in law got allocated his lottie today and I went with him to look at it. On the phone the lady said it was in a bit of a state which I read to mean it was doing a good impression of the local dump, but when we got there it was lovely, all rotivated and neat. The plot next to him looks like its being divided into two plots, so I'm going to phone the lady tomorrow and see if theres any chance I could have a half plot Good luck, hope it goes well for you

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post

The only thing is that I now have to redo all my plans on what is going where. Need more squared paper and a spare evening to plot it all out.
                  There you go, just print it off!
                  Attached Files
                  My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                  to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Cheers Snadger; what a star!!!

Comment

Cheers Snadger - I just nicked that grid.

Zazen - it's the best feeling isn't it? The photo of your garden last year looks great, so I'm sure the allotment will be tamed soon.
                      I've had my weetabix...

Comment

Thanks - we agreed on the bed layout when OH got back from tennis last night so that's the main thing!

Novice - got my fingers crossed for you.

Ain't the spring lovely?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X