Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New allotment Insurance from the SWCAA

Hi

I would like to introduce the South West Counties allotment Association, we are based in North Devon in the South West but cover the whole of the country. We have just launched as a community interest company and can now offer all allotment holders and gardeners who become a Friend of the SWCAA Public and Product Liability Insurance for just £2 per year which covers you for £5,ooo.ooo. There is no catch. This type of insurance is a must for everyone especially those on allotments and is not available anywhere else. You can only join as an individual we can not offer cover for associations. For further information visit insurance
    or e-mail swc.aa@virgin.net

Terms and conditions can now be viewed online at insuranceterms

We need to spread the word, our presss release and flyer can be downloaded from the above address.

Any Feedback appreciated.

Ayesha Wilkinson
    Director/Secretary
    SWCAA
    Last edited by ayesha; 25-03-2008, 10:27 PM. Reason: Terms and conditions now available online

Hi Ayesha, i checked out the SWCAA site and found it very interesting, i also found the growveg.com site very usefull and will be using this each year to plan my crops. Welcome to the vine.
    good Diggin, Chuffa.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

http://chuffa.wordpress.com/

Comment

Hi Chuffa

Thanks for your reply. Glad you like the website, I am really keen to promote the Insurance side of what we do so please spread the word to anyone you think might benefit. The Insurance terms and conditions can now be viewed on line at insuranceterms.

Thanks again

Ayesha

Comment

Ayesha,

Thanks for the information, I will look into this and let others at my allotment know.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X