No announcement yet.

Shed and greenhouses broken into.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldnt bother with the Green house, Unless you did what one of our meembers did. He built a scaffold frame about a foot bigger than the greenhouse and covered it in welding mesh. and welded it all on.

For Sheds I:
    Attach a 3x2 behind the uprights that hold the door, floor to roof and glue and screw them on.
    I put a 4x2 across the three stringers that make up the door
    Put 3 hasp and staples on the door attached to the stringers behind the door. and screw them in to the 3x2 and on the door I drill thru and coach bolt them on.
    I coach bolt the hindges to the door and frame.
    Then Put hindge bolts on the door into the frame.
    Then 3 padlocks.

You then have two options:
    Smash the wall in or burn down the shed.
    My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Their seems to be no community spirit or respect anymore on allotments some people think it’s a free for all makes me so mad grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Smile and the world smiles with you

Comment

Originally posted by gardenplot View Post
        Their seems to be no community spirit or respect anymore on allotments some people think it’s a free for all makes me so mad grrrrrrrrrrrrr
        I totally agree with you, not only did kids ( I assume) break in, but some thief on the allotments nicked my weed burning bin.

Beware Greeks bearing gifts, or have you already got a wooden horse?... hehe.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X