No announcement yet.

Swoe & Spork

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Nicos; 09-02-2008, 06:12 PM.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Anybody wondering what the 'Spork' thing is all about; http://www.fredshed.co.uk/sporkgardentools.htm

They seem to have invented some other tools in the range, but the prices are a bit

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
        Anybody wondering what the 'Spork' thing is all about; http://www.fredshed.co.uk/sporkgardentools.htm

They seem to have invented some other tools in the range, but the prices are a bit
        Thanks for info. Have read. Didn't know they had ones for disabled people.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
          Mental note for you zazen.....birthday pressie for OH??????
          Excellent point...will put that in my diary!!!

Comment

Thanks for the link SarzWix, still can't see the point of them. I guess I struggle on with my spade and fork then.

Comment

I am on my second Swoe as I bent the handle and broke the end off the first one!

The Swoe is fine for the majority of jobs once the land had been cultivated for a while. Its particularily good for swoeing around brassica plants without having to change position all the time.
              For heavier work the dutch hoe or the draw hoe do a better job and are more robust!
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by Paulottie View Post
                Thanks for the link SarzWix, still can't see the point of them. I guess I struggle on with my spade and fork then.
                No, me either Paul. I prefer my fork for almost everything! I don't like the look of those sharp points at the ends either, they look much more lethal than the tines of an ordinary fork! Don't think I'll be rushing out to buy a 'Sprake' or a 'Spattock' either...!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X