Allotment association advice

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
    Totally confused why you bothered to ask the question then.
    You seem to want to share something or have taken a dislike to my opinion?
    Do you work for the government?

Edit : Retired Environmental Consultant..
    Last edited by Forage420; 20-11-2019, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Can we guess the issue?

1. Not being able to sell your produce from your plot
      2. Other plot holders using Glyphosate
      3. the footings for your greenhouse are not temporary and you have to remove it.
      Funny, and a good memory. Or did you take the time to stroll through my post history to look for little things to nibble at? 62 thousand posts? You win the internet haha

Comment

I remember these things because you've already asked for advice here. Some topics stick in my mind.

AFAIK the NSALG aren't a government organisation and are there to help allotment members. If you're not content with your committee or the conditions/agreement that you signed up to they would be your next source of advice. If we don't know your problem, we can't offer any help from personal experience .
        Last edited by veggiechicken; 20-11-2019, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          I remember these things because you've already asked for advice here. Some topics stick in my mind.

AFAIK the NSALG aren't a government organisation and are there to help allotment members. If you're not content with your committee or the conditions/agreement that you signed up to they would be your next source of advice. If we don't know your problem, we can't offer any help from personal experience .
          I was just interested in hearing from anyone with experience of NAS as I've not used them before, that's all...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X