Clear All

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Beansprout
    replied
    Hello Rabidbun,

I would assume your association is registered with nsalg.org.uk (National Allotment Society). There are formal legally binding rules for how you must run it.

Definitely your first point of contact. 01536 266576. They offer free legal advice for members anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Greenleaves
    replied
    Hi Rabidbun

You are in an unfortunate position but please be aware that we can not give proffesional advice on the forum.

My reccomendation to you is to contact the National Allotment Society

Leave a comment:

• Rabidbun
    started a topic Allotment association advice

Allotment association advice

Hi all,

I was hoping someone here might be able to help - has anyone ever been in an association where the folks running it just up and quit?

Ours has had this happen, and we've just gotten a new committee to replace them (once we found out that they'd not passed it over, as we thought, to other interested folks), however we've come across a slight (?) problem in that we cannot access the bank account. The bank can't tell us who is on the account and the only folks who it could be are all saying it can't be them and aren't willing to check.

As you can imagine it's concerning, but I don't know how to handle it. Does anyone have any experience with this happening by any chance?

Thanks for reading.

rabidbun (the utterly confused one)

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X