Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations MilleBee look forward to hearing and seeing your progress

Comment

Woooohooooo welcome to the Allotment Club I got mine in February 2015 and can still remember the excitement I felt....and still have! Love my plot SO MUCH.....even if this year it's been a tad neglected and is an overgrown jungle

Best thing I ever did was join this forum as everyone was SO helpful No question is 'too silly' as we've all been beginners at some point!

Main thing to remember........HAVE FUN!!!!!
      If I'm not on the Grapevine I can usually be found here!....https://www.thecomfreypatch.co.uk/

Comment

I can't get those pics up. But I've cleared out the weeds and dug over two beds, and it's looking good! Nice big compost heap too. I have to put in planning application to extend shed, but I'm hoping to build a porch on it, as it's only tiny and nowhere to sit. So many plans though!

Comment

Post a few more times once you have ten posts you can put up photos

Comment

Yes I'd tried before, had to re-register as messed up changing email address. So I'm not really new! But couldn't do pics before either, just got a failure message

Comment

Congratulations on the plot,i like the porch idea,you could grow things up the sides of it next year,and welcome to the vine lass.
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by MillieBee2 View Post
                Yes I'd tried before, had to re-register as messed up changing email address. So I'm not really new! But couldn't do pics before either, just got a failure message
                Ah, so that is to do with the size of the pictures I think, i.e. their physical size. If you're trying to do this on your phone (which I find it the easiest way), the pics are usually far too large in file size as the cameras are so good these days. There are photo resizer apps that you can download and take down the size.

You still need ten posts I think, before you can post pics
                https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

To reach 10 posts just find some newbie threads and welcome them to the vine ��

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X