Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you get all your No dig Material?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After watching that video I have added a mix of composted material and some fresh stuff, I will cover it tomorrow with cardboard,by the time I was finished today it was too dark, as I have quite a lot of cardboard I will put it two or three layers on top then place some bricks on top to hold it in place till the rain soaks it, which no doubt, will be in the next couple of days
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

That'll be the plan then once I've got the last of the Potato Bed Dug. Not had time these last few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post
        We're lucky to get a fortnightly load of a dozen bin bags of rabbit hutch waste. Mostly it's rape straw but it gets hot and rots quick so helps no end in the compost. Some beds are covered with compost the rest are covered with part-rotted wood chips. Ours is a 500 sq metre plot so takes a lot to cover, however it also means we grow more than we can eat so that adds to the compost too.
        just come across this post ! Mr B you may want to avoid the Rape Straw as the biggest problem rape growers are facing is Clubroot ! atb Dal.

Comment

Originally posted by Derbydal View Post
          just come across this post ! Mr B you may want to avoid the Rape Straw as the biggest problem rape growers are facing is Clubroot ! atb Dal.
          Thanks for the heads up Dal
          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X