Hello/Smae from Sweltering Wales

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many welcomes!! You've met the nutters I see
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
    sigpic

Comment

Not quite all of em Trip.........

Hello and Welcome Aunty. I'm glad you like our site.

You will get to know me because I do grow 'stuff' but normally through accident rather than design.

My advice today will be - never trust the seed write up blurb. I was promised compact squash. They lied as Tallula Triffid has taken over my teeny tiny garden.
      Last edited by Lumpy; 30-06-2017, 08:33 AM.
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Welcome ,at lease they are all lovely nutters on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Baldy View Post
          I'm still working - paying for you lot
          Hee hee.... Baldy, have you thought of doing stand-up? Praps in a plucked chicken suit.... ;-)
          sigpic

From Planet of the Apes to Animal Farm: a record of our first year in a microscopic country village with more cows and stars than people -

Comment

Originally posted by Darthcider View Post
            the RAF brought me to Wales, where we settled many years ago.
            Darthcider - I love the RAF! (my brother was in the American AF) What I really love is when people ring the RAF up because they want to try to photograph the Mach Loop pilots -

Amateur Photographer: Can you tell me what time you fly over the Mach Loop?
            RAF: I'm sorry, sir, but the RAF doesn't fly over the Mach Loop.

Brilliant!!!!
            sigpic

From Planet of the Apes to Animal Farm: a record of our first year in a microscopic country village with more cows and stars than people -

Comment

Originally posted by Jay-ell View Post
              Hello again Aunt

Yah right - name them
              IMO there are people who *think* they are sane, but I think everyone's a little bit crazy, in a nice way. Gardeners especially.

Wanted to say, Jay-ell, I *love* your signature. Good inspirational quotes that relate well to writing, too.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                Scary ain't it !

So enjoy each day as if it's your last because one day IT WILL BE !
                Nicely said. I find that if I'm feeling scared, that means I've forgotten to live in the moment...
                sigpic

Comment

Hello, again! What a seriously lovely bunch!

Veggiechicken, Thelma Saunders, Cadalot, Darthcider, Nannysally99 (are there 98 Nannysallies in front of you?), Baldy, Norfolkgrey, sparrow100, Jay-ell, Tripmeup, Lumpy & Ms-T: thank you for the very best welcome I think I've had on any site anywhere.

Now to decipher the mysteries of your names, in which I think I can detect a bit of Superman and Star Wars as well as Monty Python and cocoanutty goodness...
                  sigpic

Comment

Do you like Pantomines and space hoppers by any chance?
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by Aunty Social View Post
                      Hee hee.... Baldy, have you thought of doing stand-up? Praps in a plucked chicken suit.... ;-)
                      Please, don't tempt Baldy to do unseemly things to chickens! I'm very sensitive to any mention of plucking - as you will appreciate

Comment

Just realised that that ^^^^ was my 50,000th post. i'm so pleased that it was one of my more memorable words of wisdom

Comment

VC have you seen this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np_wQqM-bso
                          sigpic
                          . .......Man Vs Slug
                          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                          Nutters Club Member

Comment

That's horrible, Cad
                            Me no likee

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse