• Show
Clear All

• veggiechicken
    replied
    Its a secret - don't tell anyone

Leave a comment:

• cuffbertt
    replied
    I had a feeling that might be the case, but I couldn't see it written anywhere. Ta

Leave a comment:

• veggiechicken
    replied
    You need to make a few more posts first - keep posting! Not long now

Leave a comment:

• cuffbertt
    replied
    Ahh great, thought I was going loopy Thanks for sorting that out

Is there also any reason why I can't seem to edit any of my profile settings? I just seem to get a message telling me I don't have permission.

Leave a comment:

• veggiechicken
    replied
    Not your fault, cuff! Your post was moderated by the "system" - it often happens with new members. The Moderators can see it and quote from it but nobody else can! Its been approved now
    Don't worry about beeing confused - its a common problem here

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ^^^If you are being thick so am I. I also thought I said hi yesterday but couldn't see it and thought I must not have submitted it so posted again. Very strange

Leave a comment:

• cuffbertt
    replied
    I'm a bit confused

I replied to this thread yesterday and it said that it needed to be approved before it was posted, and now I've been quoted but I can't see my reply... Has something not worked or am I just being thick? (which is quite likely )

Leave a comment:

• Jay-ell
    replied
    Originally posted by cuffbertt View Post
    Thanks, you might change your mind after you hear some of the rubbish that I can come out with
    Cant be any worse than the stuff we come out with - Outdoor grapes in the north east of England, colour coded scaffold netting, square foot orchards, 20 shallots in a flower bucket - and that's just some of mine.

P.S Welcome to the mad house
    Last edited by Jay-ell; 18-04-2017, 08:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• happyhumph
    replied
    Welcome to the vine cuffbertt - silly questions alway welcomed. Look forward to hearing about your progress.

Leave a comment:

• cuffbertt
    replied
    Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
    The only silly question is one that is not asked !

Welcome to the madhouse
    Thanks, you might change your mind after you hear some of the rubbish that I can come out with

Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post
    Hi Cuffbertt and welcome to the vine. You'll save a few quid growing your own, it's fun too.
    Hopefully! Although the main reason I want to grow things is to get out in the garden and be a bit more active. I want to see how much better super fresh vegetables taste too!

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
    Welcome to the vine.
    What part of Somerset? I lived down there 7 years ago before moving a little more north.
    I live in Yeovil, on the Somerset/Dorset border. Where did you live?

Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
    Hello and welcome. If only my seedlings would grow at the same rate as yours seem to be doing! What's the magic trick?
    Haha, they're tiny at the moment! Maybe calling them "plants" makes them sound better than they are lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170418_598.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	2372091

Leave a comment:

• Greenleaves
    replied
    Welcome to the vine, enjoy the benefits of the advice and humour

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Hello and welcome. If only my seedlings would grow at the same rate as yours seem to be doing! What's the magic trick?

Leave a comment:

• Lumpy
    replied
    Hello and welcome to the Vine.

Leave a comment:

• Small pumpkin
    replied
    Welcome to the vine.
    What part of Somerset? I lived down there 7 years ago before moving a little more north.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi and welcome to the vine

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X