• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Hi and a (proper) welcome to the vine

Leave a comment:

• Cadalot
    replied
    Welcome and nobody has mentioned we love photos especially the before and after kind there is even a thread for them

Leave a comment:

• veggiechicken
    replied
    Hello Perseus and welcome
    Tell us what you hope to do on your plots next year - and we'll do our best to confuse you into doing something completely different - I will anyway
    Look forward to hearing about your plans!

Leave a comment:

• Small pumpkin
    replied
    Welcome to the vine

Leave a comment:

• Jay-ell
    replied
    Welcome to the vine Perseus - hopefully you'll get inspiration to carry out your big plans.

As we're nosey any pikkies? What do you like to grow, excel at growing, can't grow for toffee?

Leave a comment:

• Perseus
    started a topic Hello!

Hello!

And thank you for the welcome already!

I live in Kent and I have an allotment. Well, one allotment plus a half one, so that's a lot of allotment (for me!).

Every year I have big plans, like 'I'll do this and I'll do that' , oh and I must move that pond oh, and ...the rhubarb could go into that corner.....Haha!

So far it hasn't quite worked out but...I'll get there, eventually

It isn't spotless, sadly, far from it (and probably never will be...) but I do get a lot of good stuff from it.

I left it one whole Summer - big mistake but there was no choice. I came back to a wilderness and now slowly getting it back to 'manageable'. I realised I can't do without it, I love it!

That's it from me!

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X