Hello from the West Mid's

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning, and welcome Benjino
    I'm in the 'sub-tropical' East Midlands...!!!! Ha! ~ I wish...!!!
    Yup, slugs a major issue to peeps on here just about EVERYWHERE, little blighters...!!!
    Glad you're enjoying our forum - looking forward to hearing more about your growing, and hope you soon manage to get back to where you want to be..
    ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
    a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
    - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

All going well, we will be re-locating to Scotland end of next year. im under no illusion, that i will need a polytunnel or 2 there, but i just cant wait! im so looking forward to all the space!

Comment

quick question, i cant seem to be able to load an avatar up, or edit my profile, do a need a post minimum to do that? thank you!

Comment

Hi Benjino and welcome!
          As you've guessed, you need to keep posting before you can edit your profile - but we're worth it

Comment

Hello welcome,

Comment

Hello, welcome to the forum
              The best things in life are not things.

Comment

A very warm welcome to the forum!
                Pain is still pain, suffering is still suffering, regardless of whoever, or whatever, is the victim.
                Everything is worthy of kindness.

http://thegentlebrethren.wordpress.com

Comment

Hello and welcome from me too. A smallholding sounds just about perfect. Where in Scotland are you thinking?
                  http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Sorry I'm a bit behind everyone else but Hello and welcome to the Vine.
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Welcome from my. It is a great forum and great fun with friendly lot. Can't always keep up otherwise I would not have time for garden or work! Very addictive.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X