Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just been told I have an allotment - time to panic?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the vine Jayne

Don't worry about the plot, just split it into small tasks and think about one task at a time.

Of course the first task is to wander around, gawk and smile to yourself.

The second task is to take photos and post them here so we can all gawk at the plot.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
    ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
    ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Hello Jayne and welcome to the Grapevine!
      No need to panic, you have us to help you
      Have you seen the plot yet? When you have, post some photos and tell us what its like and we'll give a you a virtual hand to turn it into your own piece of garden heaven.

Comment

welcome,this is a great place for help...people are soooo nice here

Comment

Congratulations.

Don't panic (in large friendly letters - courtesy of Douglas Adams)...

It's unlikely you will feed the starving millions this late in the season but there are still some things you can do.

1, mulch or cut light off of all unused beds so you kill exclude weeds.
          2, car boot and buy some winter greens, late runner beans, a few seed potatos etc and transplant them into whaever beds are usable (if any).
          3, enjoy the experience and don't panic.
          4, plan what to do in small stages and remember Rome wasn't built in a day.

Comment

Hello and welcome
            When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the Vine.
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X