Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Llevrah
    replied
    Ohhhh i forgot. I've managed to get the 2 pics i have into my album. they are the wrong way round despite being the right way on my phone so I apologise in advance for any cricks in the neck caused

Leave a comment:

• Llevrah
    replied
    Wow what a friendly bunch. Hi all.

Pumpkin ...I may have missed that about liking pumpkins it's a good job you mentioned it again😂😂😂. I'm not sure which variety they are ill check the pack tomorrow. I have seen so many packets of seeds this week they are all a blur so cannot remember off the top of my head. I can't even stand the smell of Pumpkin. Maybe homegrown will be better.

Leave a comment:

• SarrissUK
    replied
    Hi and welcome to the vine! There's lots of lovely people here that can help people like you and I to succeed with the growing malarkey

Leave a comment:

• Small pumpkin
    replied
    Welcome to the vine
    What varieties of pumpkin you growing? I highly recommend you try eating pumpkin not just carving (although that is great fun ). I'm a big fan of pumpkin soup, roast pumpkin with my Sunday roast and honey roasted pumpkin seeds
    It's good you've got 3 little helpers. We like photo because we're all very nosey

Just in case you missed it.........I like pumpkins!

Leave a comment:

• Bigmallly
    replied
    Hello Llevrah & welcome to the Jungle.

Leave a comment:

• Greenleaves
    replied
    Welcome to the vine, enjoy the benefits of the advice and humour

Leave a comment:

• Llevrah
    started a topic Hi

Hi

Hi.

I'm a complete noob to allotments so any advice or very great fully received.

I have just rented my very first. At the moment there's a lot of digging to do to clear it all. We started a couple of the raised beds this evening and jeez I am 30 and thought I had digging in me still.but my shoulders aren't so sure 😂

I havev3 boys. They are 12, 8 and 3 in a couple weeks. I'm hoping this will get them out in fresh air and away from electronics!!
    So far so good I just hope it continues without complaints.

We are starting off with things we have previously grown at our old house with the exception of lettuce and pumpkins.
    We have lettuce, cabbage, strawberry, raspberries, Tom's, cucumbers, beetroot, chard, kale, pumpkins...one for each of them for October as it's not something we eat, peas and rhubarb. There's probably seeds I've got in and forgotten to list. Fingers crossed it all pops up 🤐.

I'm looking forward to reading all your stories and tips. I've just opened an album to track it's progress but pics aren't loading just yet

Anyway .....Hi 😀

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X