Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Croeso i'r Vine.
    "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

Originally posted by marchogaeth View Post
      Croeso i'r Vine.
      Diolch yn fawr
      Born in and bred in Bristol - Cardiff was always a fun night out .. tended to be best when we met up with lads from the Valleys..

Pip pip,
      Balders
      sigpic
      1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

Cardiff's still a fun night out - so the young uns tell me

Comment

Hello Baldy - nice to see that you have joined us. I hope you enjoy the threads and laughs.
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

So what other site were you on, and why did you leave ?

Pip Pip

Eh, Kevin
            .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

I was pushed before I jumped...
              Disagreed with the tone of a post by the forum's owner. Aired my view in the thread with the aside that 'other forum's are available'. Possibly should have done it via a PM but I'd stewed on it for too long.

Do believe the whole thread has now vanished from the site. Its a bit Big Brother-ish in that regard as well. I won't name it but its got an olive green hue...

Pip pip,
              Balders
              sigpic

Comment

Any disagreements here are usually resolved amicably (or with the aid of a Pointy Stick)
                There are several Other Forums around, but this is the best

Comment

Never mind you are here now. Admittedly I have a soft spot for the vine but it is a lovely place to be. The MODs are great but as already mentioned you have to watch out for VC with her pointy stick - which seems to be quite an expansive collection, a bit like her seeds

Comment

Hello and welcome.

Another fan of weed supressents on the strawberries. Last year I laid out cardboard and planted through before covering in wood chips. Very successful and the soil condition is now fabulous so I will be repeating and already have with the runners being replanted. Done similar criss crossing strips of card around the broad beans this year once planted out. It's a free biodegradable resource thats quite brill imho.

What could possibly keep you from a windy allotment?

Comment

Hello and welcome. Beware the Pointy Stick

Enjoy the Vine
                      Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi Baldy
                        How are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Madame Cholet View Post
                          Hi Baldy
                          How are you?
                          I'm pretty good - Spring has sprung afterall (maybe)...
                          Well, well, well, Madame C - how the Dickens are you (and Mssr. Cholet)?
                          Thinking about it, long time no see you on ('the other place')

Pip pip,
                          Balders
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi Baldy, good to see another familiar face. A few of us have joined here this wee. Look forward to seeing some of your off-the-wall posts. (Springlands as was).

Comment

Hi and welcome Baldy, also to the othernew faces if ive missed some of you

Comment

Thought I'd welcomed you already Baldy, looks like I missed you out! Sorry
                                ...welcome to the Vine
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X