Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A belated croeso i'r Vine.
    "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

Hi and welcome to the vine

Comment

Welcome Chrissie - get reading, there is sooo much amazing information on here! And dont be scared to ask questions

Comment

Hello Chrissie and welcome to the font of all garden knowledge with a very large sprinkling of humour and moral support as well.
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

And welcome from me too
            Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks everyone.

I have been reading various posts and have already got lots of info.

My husband was the veg gardener, I mainly concentrated on the flowers, planning etc, so although I gave him a hand, I now have to sort out the veg myself. Coping so far but can always do with advice from more experienced gardeners.

Comment

Hello Chrissie and welcome from me too.
                Pull up a chair and make yourself at home. If there's anything you want to know, never mind how daft or trivial it may seem, just ask. We'll do our best to give you answers, although we don't always agree on them

Comment

Hello and a very warm welcome to the Vine
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X