No announcement yet.

Ddahsw mia

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back and its nice to see you found your way back home.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Hope 2016 is better for you. Just being back here is a step in the right direction.............I think

Comment

Great to see you back!
        He-Pep!

Comment

Hello, welcome back
          The best things in life are not things.

Comment

Thank you, I will soon be hounding you all for advice again!
            While wearing your night clothes, plant cucumbers on the 1st May before the sun comes up, and they will not be attacked by bugs.

Comment

Hello again! Glad you're back.

Look forward to hearing about the hens. And the compulsive flooder.
              http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

He was making an 'Ant Swimming Pool' the other evening and a 'Worm Play Area' so he told me. It looked like a right mess and so did he. Have been trying to get him involved since before he had teeth, he mainly likes to self harvest Mini Cucs and Cherry toms when my back is turned.

I am hoping he might get a bit more interested (he has sown a few peas and sunflowers again this year and we'll be doing pumpkins). I am hoping with his own plot he will be less likely to destroy mine!
                While wearing your night clothes, plant cucumbers on the 1st May before the sun comes up, and they will not be attacked by bugs.

Comment

welcome Davidd, it`s good to have you back, I hope we become better acquainted, as I now take more interest in the Vine than I have done in the past, ( I am now wondering if its an age thing that brings that on, perhaps some of the older members may be able to let me know)
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Thank you. Yes, perhaps it is. I am sure we will.

I find I am of the type that does not switch 'off' brain is always whirring and I am unable to sit and do nothing. Perhaps that is what it is?!

Comment

Hello and a warm, if somewhat belated, welcome back to the Vine DDHSP
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X