No announcement yet.

Hi guys!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats great advice guys! been having a nosey on eBay definitely much cheaper than buying new! Will call a couple of the close riding stables in the morning, the raised bed is about 10 inches high so have it filled enough i reckon to start my spuds, just making sure the last of the frosts have passed!

thanks again!

Comment

Welcome from me too
      You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

Hello and a warm, if somewhat belated, welcome to the Vine
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

thank you for all the welcomes! University somewhat took over and my eyes are still feeling square! bit of an update, everything's flying along! Couldn't afford the greenhouse this year but the father-in-law has been kind enough to share his, squeezed a few scotch bonnet and jalapeno plants!

Thankfully everything we planted has survived minus a few cabbages that got to close to the bbq!
          Attached Files

Comment

the cabbages and strawb's are in raised beds we made out of old pallets! Need to figure out something to feed everything with as we haven't fed anything yet, any suggestions greatly received!

Sweet pea pods are getting a good size even though their mostly hidden behind the charlotte spuds!
            Attached Files

Comment

Welcome along.
              Nettles make a good fertilising tea. Most people can get hold of them for nowt. Comfrey is very good but you might have to pay a couple of quid for some roots on eBay. It tolerates very shady areas.
              If you've g ot room make a pallet compost bin or get a plastic one second hand/freecycle and get composting
              sigpic
              1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X