Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, and welcome to the Madhouse!
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

And another welcome to the Vine from one new member to another...

You certainly seem to have got stuck in this year!

Looking forward to reading more about your plot.

Pete

Comment

Welcome to the Vine, sounds like you have been working very hard.
        DottyR

Comment

Hi Hobo and welcome to the vine.
          "organic, synergistic gardening" - I like the sound of that, don't know what that means but it's got a nice ring to it.

Definitely sounds like you've been storming away on your plot.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
          ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
          ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

A very warm welcome to the forum!
            Pain is still pain, suffering is still suffering, regardless of whoever, or whatever, is the victim.
            Everything is worthy of kindness.

http://thegentlebrethren.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
              Hello, and welcome to the Madhouse!
              From one madhouse to another then ~ THANKS for the warm welcomes everyone!! and hello back to each and every one of you...

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              Hello and welcome Hobo
              Sounds as if you've got stuck in already and have been bitten by the gardening bug.
              C'mon, don't be shy - post some pics, they are a nosey lot on here
              Posting pics is definitely on the agenda, firstly i need to take some, i have a few befores somewhere, so need to get some afters, which i plan to do this weekend, so will get posting as soon as i do. i've tried to edit profile and was hoping to add pics to that, but think i have to post some more to be able to do that as at the moment i'm receiving a message refusing permission. But will get pics up sooon

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              Hello Hobo - and welcome to the Grapevine.
              One thing to remember - a deformed carrot makes a good entry in the http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...veg_85635.html
              i've thrown them on the mulch haha, no doubt they'll be more, glad they can now go to good use as unfortunately these ones were so stumpy they weren't even edible!

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
              Hello Hobo & welcome to the Jungle. You've already got a candidate for the funny veg section of the Virtual Show, all you need now is a fluffy bum.....................
              Dare I ask...

Originally posted by Jay-ell View Post
              Hi Hobo and welcome to the vine.
              "organic, synergistic gardening" - I like the sound of that, don't know what that means but it's got a nice ring to it.

Definitely sounds like you've been storming away on your plot.
              ha, me too, when people ask me to explain I don't feel the basic description quite lives up to the name

got super excited yesterday as borage that i didn't plant is growing and i think flowers are appearing on the aubergine plants!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X