Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ovce domácí
    replied
    Welcome. Looks like a nice turnaround in the garden there.

Leave a comment:

• veggiechicken
    replied
    Originally posted by Jay-ell View Post
    Hello and welcome.

Looks great Smithy. I was in The Works yesterday and they had the Royal Horticultural Society s "Grow Your Own Crops In Pots" for £5. It seems like a good book (haven't had a chance to read it properly yet)
    Free postage today Grow Your Own Crops In Pots by Kay Maguire | Gardening Books at The Works use Code FREEDEL10

Trying to resist

Leave a comment:

• Jay-ell
    replied
    Hello and welcome.

Looks great Smithy. I was in The Works yesterday and they had the Royal Horticultural Society s "Grow Your Own Crops In Pots" for £5. It seems like a good book (haven't had a chance to read it properly yet)

Leave a comment:

• veggiechicken
    replied
    Hello Smithy and welcome
    You can call me Mrs Chicken if you like - that would be really polite after all the names the others call me
    Pull up a chair and make yourself at home - with luck someone will be along with cake - or a bottle of something stronger.

Leave a comment:

• missusmithy
    replied
    haha just plain ole Mrs Smith (easily traceable lol) , everyone calls me smithy so voila username found

Leave a comment:

• Knight of Albion
    replied
    A very warm welcome to the forum!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi and welcome to the vine

Are you Missus Smithy but missing an s, a Missus Mithy or Miss U Smithy or something entirely different?

Leave a comment:

• Bigmallly
    replied
    Hello MissusSmithy & welcome to the jungle, looks like Mr Smithy is doing a bit of walking the plank..........good job there was no water underneath.

Leave a comment:

• Martin H
    replied
    Hi and welcome, I'm in Essex too.

Great job you've done there!

Leave a comment:

• missusmithy
    replied
    My 2 youngest are helping a bit, the runner beans are my sons, he loves them when nanny grows them, strawberries and blackberries for my youngest, a fruit addict, my older 2 a little less interested but sure they will like to reap the rewards! growing so far, tomato's potatoes,onions,runner beans, strawbs, blackberries,grapes carrots, bell peppers, rhubarb and a few herbs, would like to do some brocolli and some kale too so I have some ready guinea pig food! and also thinking about maybe a mini fruit tree or two grapes are growing reaaally slow but would like eventually to have them on an arch.

Thanks for the warm welcome

Leave a comment:

• Lumpy
    replied
    Hellooooooooo!

Well what can I say except - wait for it..........BRILLIANT!
    Well done you! So whats next on the fruit and veg front? Are the kids helping out?

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Hello and welcome to the vine

Leave a comment:

• cariann88
    replied
    Hello and welcome

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    Yes, what a transformation! It all looks great. What fruit and veg are you planning to grow?
    Last edited by Scarlet; 31-05-2015, 12:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Hi there- and welcome to the Vine!

Wow- what a difference! well done

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X