hello from Kent

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from Kent

Good morning, just discovered your site and lost hours last night on here.

We have gardened all our married life, 40 years next month, and five months ago acquired an allotment. Have now made the decision to get a greenhouse for the garden, we have had one before.

Although we know a bit, it's always fantastic to be able to access so much knowledge that's out there, so thanks for a lovely forum.

Hi there Carol, and welcome the the Vine

Thanks for your kind comments about us!

And many congrats on getting a lottie....it's such an exciting time...YEY!
    ...any chance of some piccies of your lottie...we're a right nosy bunch( well , some of the others are...not me of course )
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Hi there and welcome to the vine. We love pics and have a good look at other peoples plots
      Very knowledgeable people on here so any questions or problems just ask away
      sigpic

Comment

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Carol.
        Pain is still pain, suffering is still suffering, regardless of whoever, or whatever, is the victim.
        Everything is worthy of kindness.

http://thegentlebrethren.wordpress.com

Comment

Hi Carol, and welcome to the Vine, I'm also in Kent, Rochester, just wondered whereabouts you are?
          DottyR

Comment

Hello Carol & welcome to the jungle..........Congratulations on your milestone next month:

sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
              Hi Carol, and welcome to the Vine, I'm also in Kent, Rochester, just wondered whereabouts you are?
              Hi there, down on the coast, Birchington. Often in Medway towns as son in Chatham.

Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                Hello Carol & welcome to the jungle..........Congratulations on your milestone next month:

oh, what a lovely welcome!

Thank you so much, very thoughtful. Will be having romantic time away with 4 others, at a caravan site in Yorkshire.

Comment

Originally posted by Carolbee View Post
                  Yeh...he's like that

( can't spell mind!!!! )
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Hello and welcome from me too...

I'm not too far away in SE London.
                    (I used to have a shop in Rochester high street)
                    http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Hello from me too and congratulations on 40 years together!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello Carol and Mr Ruby - what an achievement!
                        It's brilliant that you found us and I hope we can all learn as much from you as you do from us.

Attached Files
                        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                          Yeh...he's like that

( can't spell mind!!!! )
                          Cheeky begger................................another missspellingnation I presume.
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Originally posted by Carolbee View Post

Thank you so much, very thoughtful. Will be having romantic time away with 4 others, at a caravan site in Yorkshire.
                            If I was planning a visit back home, I'd cadge a lift & save on petrol.....................

Comment

Hello Carol and welcome from me too. If I misspell your name, please forgive me, I'm a Carol with an E
                              We're a friendly bunch - and there are some real nutters here - not me of course

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X