No announcement yet.

Hi from cold sunny Cornwall

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello and welcome Laney, hope you enjoy the Vine, it really is helpful, and everyone will advise you differently!!
    DottyR

Comment

hello there and welcome on board
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Hello! I had posted a message but must have timed out, thank you for your warm welcomes and how brilliant there are others from around the world too!
        Yes I have finally seeded yesterday, I'd bought it last year when I tackled the nettles then so it needed to be used anyway. Our old tarp is far too small, husband said to just buy a new one too but I want to try just using what I have around if I can - and besides I'd rather dig up grass and spend the money on a new wormery hee hee
        Happy thoughts while I plan where the veg is going to go... and most importantly where the viewing seat will be!

Lovely welcome, thanks again!

Comment

Welcome to the vine, Laney.

That's a good tip from Muddled about baking the compost. The other thing that will happen if you don't sterilise the compost is that any weed seeds in it will sprout, and sometimes it's very difficult to tell weeds from precious plants when they are tiny, so you may find yourself lovingly pricking out 36 pots of what later turn out to be dandelions!
          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
          Endless wonder.

Comment

Hello and a very warm and very belated welcome to the Vine Hope you're enjoying it!
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X