Hello Katie and welcome to the Vine. Enjoy the banter
        Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hello!
          Which bit of Northumberland?

Comment

Hello Katie
            Welcome to the Forum.
            Trust me everybody is interested in everything on here so there is no dark corner to hide in.....show your veggies with pride.
            Oh that sounds rude - Sorry not intentional but they are an inquisitive lot on here.
            Sue
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

yes Katie - which bit of Northumberland, its a massive county! I'm in Cramlington and been on the vine for about a year. Its brilliant! And funny.....
              "Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage" Anais Nin.

"Or according to the size of your polytunnell" Judy Elliott

Comment

Originally posted by judy2shoes View Post
                yes Katie - which bit of Northumberland, its a massive county! I'm in Cramlington and been on the vine for about a year. Its brilliant! And funny.....
                I'm tucked up in Alnwick! I'm from the West Midlands (fairly close to the Welsh border) originally, but moved up here a couple of years ago and become obsessed with gardening then, maybe as a coping mechanism for not being able to understand anyone's accent when I first got here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                  Hello Katie
                  Welcome to the Forum.
                  Trust me everybody is interested in everything on here so there is no dark corner to hide in.....show your veggies with pride.
                  Oh that sounds rude - Sorry not intentional but they are an inquisitive lot on here.
                  Sue
                  This is a relief! I plan to share lots of pictures (as soon as I have something more exciting than 'patch of Northumbrian mud'), but was a bit worried that people might think I was spamming them or showing off. Inquisitiveness about vegetables is an excellent thing, I think I'll fit in!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGingerAllotmenteer View Post
                    I'm tucked up in Alnwick! I'm from the West Midlands (fairly close to the Welsh border) originally, but moved up here a couple of years ago and become obsessed with gardening then, maybe as a coping mechanism for not being able to understand anyone's accent when I first got here.

I have a friend who lives n Belford!
                    He's grown loads this year in his garden - first year of propr growing and he's done really well!

Comment

Hello katie. Love the blog!

Comment

Hello and welcome to the board! I got my allotment at the same sort of time and you've had a good crack at it!

Comment

Hi from along the doors. Good luck with your allotment
                          Remember it's just a bad day, not a bad life 😁

Comment

Hello and a very warm, if somewhat belated, welcome to the Vine
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X