A Big Hi from Me

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Marie
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
    sigpic

Comment

Hello and a very warm welcome to the Vine
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
        Can I ask, how did you do with the sweetcorn. Big containers, lots of small ones? Would love to do sweetcorn this year, got the seeds, just need to know how to go about it, thanks

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum
        Hi Nannysally,

I'm trying to do the new blog, which I'm finding just about as challenging as my first year gardening last year and wanted to do some "how to" guides for first timers based on my experience. Seen as you asked about the sweetcorn, I have made that my first "Noobs Guide". It should be on the front page, but do a search for it if not.

I was hoping you (and maybe some others here) could do me a favour in return and give me a bit of feedback. Does this answer all the questions you would have, and is it written well enough to give all the info without being patronising?

Figured I'd get some feedback on this first one before doing any more ... best foot forward and all that jazz

Apologies for hijacking your thread, Marie Hope you don't mind too much ... I just didn't think it would make much sense if I posted this elsewhere
        Last edited by AllInContainers; 30-01-2014, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AllInContainers View Post
          Hi Nannysally,

I'm trying to do the new blog, which I'm finding just about as challenging as my first year gardening last year and wanted to do some "how to" guides for first timers based on my experience. Seen as you asked about the sweetcorn, I have made that my first "Noobs Guide". It should be on the front page, but do a search for it if not.

I was hoping you (and maybe some others here) could do me a favour in return and give me a bit of feedback. Does this answer all the questions you would have, and is it written well enough to give all the info without being patronising?

Figured I'd get some feedback on this first one before doing any more ... best foot forward and all that jazz

Apologies for hijacking your thread, Marie Hope you don't mind too much ... I just didn't think it would make much sense if I posted this elsewhere
          Thanks for your reply, where would I find your blog?

Nannys make memories

Comment

It's in my sig line .... but here's a direct link:

Sweetcorn In Containers (A Noobs Guide) | All In Containers

Comment

Originally posted by AllInContainers View Post
              It's in my sig line .... but here's a direct link:

Sweetcorn In Containers (A Noobs Guide) | All In Containers
              Thank you sooo much, will enjoy following it
              Sally