No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the advice I'm just no good at DIY lol the sides are caving in not sure how I can repair it

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

What should I do in terms if the out of control raspberries

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

Originally posted by vegboi View Post
        Thanks for the advice I'm just no good at DIY lol the sides are caving in not sure how I can repair it
        It's amazing what you can do with a few pallets..............give it a bash, you've nowt to lose, it's your playground.

Attached Files
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by vegboi View Post
          Thanks for the msg bigmally , stupid question where do I get catalogues from and what quantities do you buy in?
          There's some here to get you started.........they usually tell you how many seeds you get in a pack so working on say an 80% success rate you should be able to work out how many you need, I think one pack of most seeds is more than enough. Then there are the vines seed circles but read the rules first,

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=free+seed+catalogues+uk
          Last edited by Bigmallly; 12-10-2013, 02:07 PM.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Hello and a very warm welcome to the Vine
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
              There's some here to get you started.........they usually tell you how many seeds you get in a pack so working on say an 80% success rate you should be able to work out how many you need, I think one pack of most seeds is more than enough. Then there are the vines seed circles but read the rules first,

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=free+seed+catalogues+uk
              [

The thing to remember with seeds is that different seeds come in different quantities, for instance carrots often have 500 or more in a packet but cucumbers maybe only have 5 or ten. Thats because a cucumber plant produces many cucumbers, one or two plants might supply all you need in a season, whereas each carrot seed only produces one carrot. Also its best with most seeds to plant some seeds but keep some to plant say a month later so you get continuity of supply.
              An allotment is the ideal place to teach yourself DIY, because it doesnt matter too much what it looks like, the main things you need are a cordless drill with a screw driver bit and a saw. Once you have those the sky is the limit.
              photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Oh and that shed and green house dont look to bad at all! If you really cant do it, get a handyman or a friend to look at it for you. A replacement green house and shed will cost the earth.
                photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                  Hello and a very warm welcome to the Vine
                  Thank u Florence

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X