Hi and Help from an utter noob!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Thank you Out in the Cold for feedback that’s great, yes onions have fell over so I think I will harvest some at weekend

I still own the property and leasing it out, I don’t think moving it is optional the roots are very spindly and go far and I don’t know what England laws are. It currently has about 50 pears on it sprouting, hopefully my new tenant will let me have some .

Thanks to everyone for welcome

Comment

Hi and welcome to the vine, best site on the planet..well I think so.:-)

Comment

Love those beady eyes on Bam Bam - he doesn't look like he's planning mischief, he looks like it's already planned and he's waiting till the right moment!
        Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Hi Sara. i am also new to all this, i have a nice size patch in my garden and some big window boxes, perfect for the family. I i also am pretty clueless but had a go last year and did really well but still have lots to learn and lots of silly questions. i don't have a hell of a lot of time for it with a new born but am trying to get my nine year old daughter involved i really wanna make a good go of it. good luck with all those animals that emu look real scary to me lol
          Life isn't tough people are

Comment

Hello. I am new to this also, very jealous of your farm it sounds amazing. The Emu looks adorable, i am a huge animal lover and would love to have chickens, ducks etc. As for the pear tree i would dig it up anyway and take it with you ( your going to loose it anyway).

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X