Just popping by to say hi.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just popping by to say hi.

Hi everyone, i'm rachel, i have 4 kids, hubby dog and rabbit. unfortunatley no chickens now days, were not allowed them here so until i get an allotment that wont be happening.

I home educate my four girls and cloth bum the wee one. I have always tried to grow bits and bobs but never really paid attention to the time of year etc so now we have moved into our new place i am definatley going to be growing, i know its probably too late for this year for anytthig but next i am definatley doing it, i have a nice big space worked out for growing where the kids will be banned from.

ohh im rabbiting on now.

Hi Rachel and welcome. There are still plenty of things you can sow so no need to wait until next year

Comment

Hello Rachel, welcome to the Vine.

You still have plenty of time to get stuff growing this year. Peas, beans and carrots, salad crops like lettuce and radishes. You may also be able to buy small veg plants locally to grow on.

Whereabouts are you? If you add your location (nearest town) to your profile it will show on your posts. Helps a lot when giving advice. You can see from my post that I live in Lowestoft (as far east as you can get in the UK).

Comment

Hello and welcome, Rachel
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

Hello, and welcome to the Madhouse!
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the vine Rachel
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Hi and welcome, keep us updated on al you do .

Comment

Hello and welcome.
                Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi Rachel and welcome to the vine.

Comment

Always things you can grow. If you don't want to have everything at once, now is a good place to start. I'm in awe of anyone who can homeschool. I'm just not that strong!
                    Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X