Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eeeek ! Ive just moved house and its got 4 acres so I came here for help!!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    There used to be an Aladdin's cave of treasures in Church Stretton, on the right as you headed north. I have an old Avery balance weighing scales (person size), from there. It was a compulsory stop when going to North Wales. Is it still there?

Yep,that's the place VC I shall have to introduce Wizz to it,see if they will swap the traps for something more useful maybe
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

There used to be an Aladdin's cave of treasures in Church Stretton, on the right as you headed north. I have an old Avery balance weighing scales (person size), from there. It was a compulsory stop when going to North Wales. Is it still there?
      Am going for a short break later in the year near there.. Love a good mooch so would love to know where exactly!

Comment

It was on the main road through Church Stretton - unless its moved in the last 20 years or so!!

Comment

It was on the main road through Church Stretton - unless its moved in the last 20 years or so!!

Thanks we'll have a good mooch about when we're down there.

Comment

Does anybody know what its called?
            Lynne x

Comment

Is it the antiques place you mean? https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=chu...146.64,,0,4.44

Comment

Yep,thats it

Comment

It was a big black tin shed when I went there last!! BB will know

Comment

Give us a shout when you come down this way alldigging .......... mini-meet in the making

Comment

It was a big black tin shed when I went there last!! BB will know

It's grown a bit VC,now in that building & covers 3 floors it's a right old mish-mash so you need to look everywhere just in case what you want is "hiding"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X